Friday, November 03, 2006

MTV Europe Doesn't Care About Black People

Kanye West lashes out after his video loses at the MTV Europe Video Awards:

In a tirade riddled with expletives, Kanye said he should have won the prize for his video "Touch The Sky," because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons."

"If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility," Kanye said.

The rapper grabbed the Best Hip Hop award earlier in the night in a star-studded event hosted by Justin Timberlake in the Danish capital.


Suddenly, I understand the Rolling Stone cover. It had me so puzzled at the time, but now I understand that Kanye is suffering for all of us who didn't win Best Video, not just for himself.

Amen, brother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home